Parent Monitoring for Home/Family-Owned Devices

Have you ever thought about what your child may be up to on their phone or tablet while you're away? Do you have complete access to all of your child's text messages, browser history, and social media accounts on your home devices? While staying connected can certainly have its benefits, it can also be a significant cause of concern.

During our recent teacher's conference, I came across a resource that I'd like to share with all our Emanuel parents. Perhaps some of you are interested in keeping a watchful eye on the content your children view, read, and watch on their devices at home. The tool is called "Bark," and it's a parental control app specifically designed for families. Please note that I have no personal experience with this app, nor am I affiliated with the company in any way. I'm simply passing along this information in the hopes that it may prove useful.

Learn More about BARK